juke box-1


hey jude was sitting with knights of cydonia
near the lemon tree beneath the wonderwall.
Thus la roca has been surrounded by concrete walls and
it's probably me who see beautiful days.
unnecessarly dirge conquers sparks of the man who claims to be mine
though porcelain of the south side repeatedly asked why does my heart feel so bad..
may there will be a hamak believe in us but absolutely i feel you when there is a piano has been drinking
which is normal 'cause we said goodbye to goldfish and hi to pirhana.
evil dildo was inside of every me and every you while pure morning was esseantially protege moi!
i asked o pamela to dance with me but the god is a dj and it didn't want to sail away with me..
here i go impossible again which is normal as Schizophrenia's weighted we down.. why are you so angry at me? you
know i'm no good and going to rehab at five o'clock every third wednesday of this century. biscuit is in the
glory box where strangers chasing for sour times.while your nylon smile was hanging on your face you've gone with
the sin but never forget karma police is looking for you allas go and ask for the paranoid android who can help
thee.. do not try to understand me or get yourself fooled by thinking you know me...

1 yorum:

otto dedi ki...

nurun da otto gibi,
başı sonu aynı
hoşgeldin :)